Recovery Explorer RAID Recovery is a software application aimed at logical reconstruction of RAID storage systems including the ones from local computer and network attached storages (NAS). The application covers standard and nested, redundant and non-redundant RAID configurations.
In addition, this software lets you reconstruct RAID even with a missing drive. The software interface mode can be conventional or Wizard.
- Ensures all the functions of Standard Edition
- Supports most known RAID patterns
- Custom RAID patterns defined via RDL
- Complex RAID 10, RAID50, RAID 0+1 etc.
- RAID reconstruction with a missing drive
Recovery Explorer Standard is a software application perfectly fitting a self-made recovery from a vast variety of logical data loss cases.
The application allows retrieving lost and deleted files from local computers, externally attached media up to virtual disks or disk images formatted through a file system of either Windows, Linux or Mac OS X. The software interface mode can be conventional or Wizard.
- Data recovery from a diversity of devices
- Broad file systems coverage
- Fast and efficient lost data search
- Optional Wizard-mode
- No requirements to special technical skills
Recovery Explorer Professional is a top-level software application designed with the aim to fit even severe and complicated logical data loss cases.
This application includes a comprehensive set of tools to handle encrypted storages, to reconstruct a logical RAID structure, including custom and virtual configurations, to conduct in-depth raw data analysis and editing and in general to provide the technical expert with everything needed for maximally efficient data recovery.
- Ensures all the functions of RAID Recovery Edition
- Rare and unique file systems coverage
- Full-disk encryption support
- Standard and custom RAID patterns
- Full-scale data analysis and data editing instruments